Lower Eyre Peninsula Sports Directory
Do you like the Sports in Lower Eyre Peninsula?
Lower Eyre Peninsula Sports
Sport and physical activity play an essential role in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. A great way of achieving this is through joining a sports organisation. In the Lower Eyre Peninsula region of South Australia, there is an abundance of sport and fitness clubs available for residents and visitors to join.
Here are some of the prominent sport organisations in and around the Lower Eyre Peninsula region:
1. Port Lincoln Football League - Based in Port Lincoln, the Port Lincoln Football League organizes Australian rules football teams for different age groups. The league operates eleven clubs which compete against each other. Furthermore, the league also serves as a platform for junior development in Australian rules football for young boys and girls. For further queries, please contact the league on (08) 8682 6124.
2. Port Lincoln Netball Association - The Port Lincoln Netball Association promotes netball. The association offers programs for people of all ages. This includes the "NetSetGO" program for primary school-aged children and the weekly "Squizzy Leagues". The Port Lincoln Netball Association is a great place to develop netball skills, make friends and have fun. To join or find more information, please contact the association on (08) 8682 3766.
3. Lower Eyre Peninsula Cricket Association - Lower Eyre Peninsula Cricket Association is an organisation that organises and manages cricket games for a range of age groups. The association offers both junior and senior cricket. They also support the development of new teams and players. For further information, please contact the association on 0427 132 708.
4. Cummins Kapinnie Football Club - The Cummins Kapinnie Football Club, located in Cummins, offers opportunities for people of all ages to participate in football. The club fields teams in the Port Lincoln Football League and offers both local and away games. The club is also committed to developing young footballers with a 'rookie' program for beginners. For further information, contact the club on (08) 8676 2004.
5. Boston Tennis Club - The Boston Tennis Club offers opportunities for tennis enthusiasts, from the young to the elderly. The club operates throughout the year, with both winter and summer competitions and coaching clinics for all ages. The club's facilities and equipment are of high quality, with three artificial clay courts, lighting and clubhouses. To join, please contact the club on 0427 565 049.
6. Cummins Kapinnie Golf Club - The Cummins Kapinnie Golf Club offers a fantastic opportunity for golf enthusiasts. The course is situated in a picturesque rural area, and the club welcomes visitors. The course is a 9-hole layout, open to all players, with both individual members and club team competitions. For further information, please contact the club on (08) 8676 2083.
7. Port Lincoln Hockey Association - The Port Lincoln Hockey Association aims to promote and develop field hockey. The association hosts club teams for all abilities, from juniors to seniors. They also offer a "Hook in 2 Hockey" program for primary school-aged children who are new to hockey. For further information, please contact the association on (08) 8682 1998.
Lower Eyre Peninsula region offers an excellent variety of sport organisations for different interests and age groups. Joining a sports organisation is a fantastic way to make new friends while leading a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, these organisations offer developmental and competitive opportunities to strive for and improve. To find out more about joining any of these organisations, please contact the relevant contact information listed above.
Lower Eyre Peninsula Sports Articles