Lower Eyre Peninsula Business Directory
Finance and Loans
Industrial and Mining
Media and Advertising
Showing 7 Categories
Do you like the businesses in Lower Eyre Peninsula?
Lower Eyre Peninsula Business
Lower Eyre Peninsula in South Australia is an ideal place for businesses, with a diverse range of industries supported by a strong and growing economy. From agriculture to retail to manufacturing, this region has proven to be a profitable location for entrepreneurs and established businesses alike. In this article, we will be discussing the best businesses in the Lower Eyre Peninsula and their benefits.
Agriculture is the backbone of the economy in the Lower Eyre Peninsula. Some of the best businesses in this industry include:
1. Carinata Farms – Carinata Farms is a leading producer of carinata oil, a high-value, low-carbon biofuel. The company is committed to sustainable agriculture and works closely with local farmers to maximize yields and profits. Contact details for the company are: Carinata Farms, PO Box 75, Cummins SA 5631, Australia; Phone: (08) 7556 8411.
2. Apex Agriculture – Apex Agriculture is a family-owned business that specializes in the production of premium quality grain. The company has been in operation for over 60 years and has a reputation for excellence in both product quality and customer service. Contact details for the company are: Apex Agriculture, 151 Esmond Road, Yeelanna SA 5632, Australia; Phone: (08) 8682 5011.
The retail industry in the Lower Eyre Peninsula is thriving, with a number of successful small businesses and larger chains operating in the region.
1. Cummins Electronics – Cummins Electronics is a locally owned and operated business that offers a wide range of home electronics and appliances. The company has been in business for over 30 years and has built a reputation for quality products, competitive prices, and exceptional customer service. Contact details for the company are: Cummins Electronics, 8 Railway Terrace, Cummins SA 5631, Australia; Phone: (08) 8676 2200.
2. Mitre 10 – Mitre 10 is one of Australia’s largest and most successful hardware and home improvement chains. The company’s store in Port Lincoln is a hub of activity and a great resource for DIY enthusiasts and tradies alike. Contact details for the company are: Mitre 10, 46 Liverpool Street, Port Lincoln SA 5606, Australia; Phone: (08) 8683 0900.
Manufacturing is an important industry in the Lower Eyre Peninsula, with a number of businesses producing goods for local and national markets.
1. GJ Gardner Homes Port Lincoln – GJ Gardner Homes is a well-known and respected name in the home building industry. The company’s Port Lincoln office offers a range of custom home designs and construction services, catering to the needs of clients throughout the region. Contact details for the company are: GJ Gardner Homes Port Lincoln, Shop 1, 23-25 Porter Street, Port Lincoln SA 5606, Australia; Phone: (08) 8682 6000.
2. Port Lincoln Engineering – Port Lincoln Engineering is a leading provider of metal fabrication and welding services, with a strong reputation for quality workmanship and customer service. The company works with clients from a range of industries, including mining, agriculture, and marine. Contact details for the company are: Port Lincoln Engineering, 7-9 Cumberland Drive, Port Lincoln SA 5606, Australia; Phone: (08) 8682 3666.
Transportation is another important industry in the Lower Eyre Peninsula, with businesses operating in both logistics and vehicle sales and service.
1. SeaLink Travel Group – SeaLink Travel Group is a leading travel and tourism company that includes SeaLink Ferries, Captain Cook Cruises, and a range of other businesses. The company’s operations in Port Lincoln include ferry services to Kangaroo Island and fishing charters. Contact details for the company are: SeaLink Travel Group, 2 Tasman Terrace, Port Lincoln SA 5606, Australia; Phone: (08) 8202 8610.
2. Andrew Scott Motors – Andrew Scott Motors is a family-owned car dealership that offers a range of new and used vehicles, as well as servicing and repair services. The company has a strong focus on customer service and has built a loyal customer base over several decades of operation. Contact details for the company are: Andrew Scott Motors, 5-7 Donington Road, Port Lincoln SA 5606, Australia; Phone: (08) 8682 1600.
The Lower Eyre Peninsula is home to a diverse range of businesses, each contributing to the strong and growing economy of the region. From agriculture to retail to manufacturing to transportation, there are plenty of opportunities for entrepreneurs and established businesses alike. The businesses highlighted in this article are just a few of the many successful enterprises in the Lower Eyre Peninsula, each offering its own unique benefits to the local community.
Lower Eyre Peninsula Business Articles