Lower Eyre Peninsula Local Services
Lower Eyre Peninsula ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Lower Eyre Peninsula site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Lower Eyre Peninsula Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Lower Eyre Peninsula When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Lower Eyre Peninsula Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Lower Eyre Peninsula Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Lower Eyre Peninsula ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Lower Eyre Peninsula and a Place to Meet
The lower.eyrepeninsula.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Lower Eyre Peninsula
Interesting Facts about Lower Eyre Peninsula, South Australia
1. Lower Eyre Peninsula is located in the southern part of South Australia, covering an area of around 6,000 square kilometers.
2. This region is famous for its picturesque landscapes that include stunning beaches, rugged coastline, and rugged hills.
3. Lower Eyre Peninsula is home to several small towns, including Port Lincoln, Tumby Bay, Coffin Bay, and Cummins. The largest among these is Port Lincoln.
4. Port Lincoln is known as the 'Seafood Capital of Australia, and it is famous for its fresh seafood, including oysters, prawns, and bluefin tuna.
5. The Great Australian Bight, which is one of the world's largest bays, lies to the south of Lower Eyre Peninsula.
6. The region is home to a diverse range of wildlife, including koalas, kangaroos, emus, echidnas, and wallabies.
7. The Lower Eyre Peninsula is surrounded by the Spencer Gulf to the east and the Great Australian Bight to the south, providing excellent opportunities for fishing, surfing, and other water sports.
8. The Eyre Peninsula is also known for its wine production, with several wineries located in the region producing high-quality red and white wines.
9. The region is covered with agricultural lands, which produce a variety of crops, such as wheat, barley, and canola.
10. Lower Eyre Peninsula is also famous for its scenic driving routes, such as the Flinders Highway and the Lincoln Highway, which offer breathtaking views of the coastline and surrounding landscape.
These are just a few of the many interesting facts that make Lower Eyre Peninsula a unique and fascinating region of South Australia.